Saturday, June 20, 2009

My "Touch Me In The Morning" Vocals Mix

As promised with last weekend's release of BLOWIN' IN THE WIND, and in celebration of this weekend's Baltimore Pride 2009 celebration click the cd cover to the left to listen to and/or download my TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING (Vocals) mix which, as a continuation of last weeks vocal mix, features Classic 'Gay' Disco, R&B, House and Trance tracks.

The 5th and final installment of my Pride 2009 series, though not yet completed and in celebration of NYC's Pride 40th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots while exploring TRANCE will also reflect on the Billboard Top 100 songs of 1969.

Back to this weekend's Baltimore Pride ... you may also enjoy my 14 February 2009 STAND BY ME Eclectic Mix which, as its cd cover, features one of my favorite photos from my 2008 Baltimore Pride Block Party documentation.

While my 33rd Annual Baltimore Pride 2008 photoessay webpage links to images at my 2008 Baltimore Pride collection at Flickr you will also find some never before seen 2008 Baltimore Pride Block Party and Parade images at my Ipernity albums.

HAPPY PRIDE!

No comments: