Monday, April 28, 2008

DC2NY offers mineral water, free Wi-Fi, and $20 fares between NYC & WDC

When during my Friday, 18 April 2008 photowalk that I happened upon a DC2NY bus at Dupont Circle West parked on Massachusetts Avenue just north of P Street and inquired of the pickup and stop points located in DC, the drivers informed me that, in addition to the Dupont Circle location, a second was on 14th Street just south of I.

Which during my Friday, 25 April 2008 photowalk and in connection with my ongoing 14th Street, NW, WDC (2009) Project I would happen upon at the WMATA McPherson Square Station.

Launched last July, the new luxury bus service to New York, offering a complimentary beverage upon boarding and free wireless Internet access and round trip tickets starting at $40 for customers with reservations in advance ... almost a year later, still receives favorable reviews.

Though last August / September my partner and I took the Peter Pan, my next trip to NYC may be via the DC2NY.

Click the image to view my now ongoing D2NY Bus Travel Service photoset. And here is my January 2007 blog posting pertaining to Chinatown Bus.

No comments: