Having begun my Arts District Hyattsvile project shortly after its April 2006 groundbreaking, I am please to learn of another opportunity to get a good look at The Lustine Center as well as the Arts District Hyattsville when on this Wednesday evening, 30 April 2008, and in connection with an ongoing Wednesday Night Art Walk Series, the art gallery at The Lustine Center will feature:
- Painter Ricardo Concepcion
- Varied Media by Delia Mychajluk
- Visual Artist Monna Kauppinen
- Visual Artist Mary Ann Lipovsky
- Jewelry & Glass Work by Ed Burke
- Other art on display in the art gallery
The two hour 'mingling' will take place from 6 until 8 pm in the art gallery at The Lustine Center. Located at 5710 Baltimore Avenue, Hyattsville MD, from the district, take Rhode Island Avenue northeast into Hyattsville. Rhode Island Avenue becomes Baltimore Avenue. Continue to the Lustine Center on the left. Parking is available on Longfellow Street in front of the EYA sales office.