Sunday, April 08, 2007

M. Saquon Everett Johnson, an inspiring fashion photographer

After the malfunctioning of both my cameras during my 01 April 2007 Cherry Blossom photo walk through the Tidal Basin I have spent much of the past week testing the cameras and making decisions about what to do.

It was during the Tuesday evening testing, of my cameras, that I captured M. Saquon Everett Johnson as part of my ongoing Golden Triangle Pedestrians series.

When he inquired why I had photographed him I told him that as part on my ongoing Pedestrian and Connecticut Avenue and Golden Triangle series what had caught my attention was his red tie and the white and black handkerchief which was arranged in the upper left pocket of his jacket.

Saquon Johnson is a Mens Clothing Sales Consultant at Nordstrom in Pentagon City. And an aspiring fashion photographer.

1 comment:

BillyWarhol said...

Yeah that White + Black handkerchief sets off that suit + entire look perfectly*

really sharp!!