Friday, January 22, 2010

My Wi-Fi Hot Spots Project

In recent weeks, I have embarked on a Wi-Fi Hot Spots exploration project.

As a Verizon High Speed Internet Premium customer with access to Verizon Wi-Fi Hot Spots my exploration began on Friday, 14 January 2010 with a visit to the Starbucks at WMATA Federal Center Southwest Station at 409 3rd Street in SW Washington DC.

After checking the Wi-Fi-FreeSpot Directory for locations in Washingon DC on Thursday afternoon, 21 January 2010 I visited the Smithsonian Donald W. Reynolds Center at 8th and F Streets in NW Washington DC where free public wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi) is available throughout the Robert and Arlene Kogod Courtyard, and the Smithsonian American Art Museum's Luce Foundation Center, a skylit study center and open storage facility located on the third floor.

Taken during my Thursday, 21 January 2010 visit to the Smithsonian Reynolds Center Kogod Courtyard, click the image to view my Free Wi-Fi Hot Spots photo album.

No comments: