Thursday, June 25, 2009

My "I Am What I Am" Mix Celebrates This Weekend's NYC Pride

Perhaps, if I had more time I may would have been able include songs from the 1969 Billboard Top 100 list in the I AM WHAT I AM mix which celebrates the 2009 NYC Heritge of Pride and commemorates the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots.

But, since, I try and compile dance mixes that reflect a gradual bpm increase or decrease ... and limited to the 80 minute cd format ... it just did not work out that way.

Whether, or not, you are heading to NYC for this weekend's Heritage of Pride and 40th anniversary of Stonewall Riots, the final and 5th installment of my GLBT Pride 2009 series entitled I AM WHAT I AM ... featuring classic 'gay' disco, house, progressive house and trance ... is a mix that will make you dance your ass off!

In fact, you may wish to download the entire GLBT PRIDE 2009 series as individual cds or for your mp3 player. Each, just under 80 minutes, by the time you reach NYC ... you're be ready to DANCE and PARTY YOUR ASS OFF!

Here are the four other mixes from the GLBT Pride 2009 series:
If all goes as planned ... next weekend's trance mix will celebrate Independence Day!

Click the cd cover to listen to and/or download my 23 June 2009 I AM WHAT I AM dance mix.

No comments: