Saturday, September 13, 2008

Grand Opening of Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Showcase Home at Arts District Hyattsville TODAY

When en route to last nights Arts On Foot / Wines of Argentina reception at CAOS on F that on the Green Line I noticed this Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams WMATA Billboard Display I was reminded of today's Grand Opening of the MGBW Showcase Home at Arts District Hyattsville.

With all the events that are on my schedule today, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it out to Arts District Hyattsville which I have wanted to revisit since the launching of my Arts District Hyattsville project in April 2006.

Here is my Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams 14th Street Store and Windows - 14th Street - NW WDC - 2007 photosets which feature images of the MGBW store on 14th Street in NW WDC.

No comments: