Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My DJ Alex Funk's compilation from the Dance Tent during Baltimore Pride's Block Party

While in my 23 June 2008 blog posting brought attention to two videos that I shot of DJ Alex Funk's performance during Baltimore Pride's 21 June 2008 Block Party ... this posting connects you to a video compilation representing all five clips that I shot of DJ Alex Funk during the event.

Click image to view the compilation. Though still under construction, here is the Flickr photoset and my 2008 Baltimore Pride webpage.

On Saturday, 6 September 2008 DJ Alex Funk and VJ Jon Corun of AV CLUB Visuals will team up to produce LONDON - DESTINATION HIPPO.

Hmmmmm ... that sounds like an event that I may would like to capture. And an excuse for me to revisit Baltimore for a night of some serious partying!

No comments: