Monday, September 24, 2007

Betsy Fisher 'garnished' with 5 stars in NY Times T Magazine's WDC Fall Shopping Review

I began my Fall Fashion 2007 series during my Labor Day Week 2007 visit to NYC by focusing on billboard displays.

Shortly after my Monday, 9 September return to WDC and as I have done since the spring of 1992 I began to photograph"Fall Fashion 2007" window displays in WDC.

One of the first Fall Fashion 2007 - WDC windows that I captured were taken on 19 September of Rizik's which, designed by John Kiser, I have photographed since 1992.

Located at 1224 Connecticut Avenue in NW, Betsy Fisher is also on my list of favorite windows to photograph.

By the way, congratulations are in order for Mary Elizabeth Albaugh, the founder and owner of Betsy Fisher, and her staff.

The NY Times T Magazine (Travel Section) Capital Gains article dated Sunday, 23 September 2007, garnishes Betsy Fisher with a 5 star review.

Click the above to view my ongoing Betsy Fisher and Mannequins & Store Window Displays photosets and Windows of the World collection.

Located at 1224 Connecticut Avenue, NW, WDC this Wednesday, 26 September 2007, Betsy Fisher is hosting a 5 - 8 pm SCAN THE FALL 2007 FASHION HORIZON event whereby ten percent of the evening’s sales will be donated to SCAN, Stop Child Abuse Now of Northern Virginia.

Here are details:

Join us for bellinis, antipasta and a closet-altering experience.

Saturated colors, clean shapes and rich textures make a selection from fall’s clothing, shoes and accessories a style coup. Ten percent of the evening’s sales will be donated to SCAN, Stop Child Abuse Now of Northern Virginia,, scanva.org, which provides a life-altering experience for the parents and children reached by its work to prevent and ameliorate the effects of child abuse.

Bring a friend and please RSVP to store@betsyfisher.com.

No comments: