Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Dish Restaurant on 8th Avenue in Chelsea

I first ate at The Dish Restaurant on 8th Avenue in Chelsea NYC in February 2000 when Steve O'toole and I took a trip to Manhattan from WDC for the 2000 International Center for Photography Expo.

Arriving in NYC by AMTRAK early afternoon on Saturday, 12 February we checked it at the McBurney YMCA on West 24rd and 7th Avenue before heading over the International Center of Photography Expo on Avenue of Americas and 23rd Street.

Checking out of McBurney on Sunday morning we stopped in at Lothar's on West 20th which is where we left our things, for a few hours, before taking the AMTRAK back to DC. If my memory serves me correctly, just before Steve took a quick afternoon visit to an old friend who lives somewhere in NYC we stopped in at The Dish on 8th Avenue in Chelsea for brunch.

Since that time, when NYC I usually stop in at The Dish at least once duirng my stay. As was the case on Saturday afternoon, 01 September 2007 when Richard and I brunched at The Dish.

Click to above photo to view my 8th Avenue - Chelsea - NYC - September 2007 photo set and September 2007 NYC photo collection.

Located at 201 Eighth Avenue, between 20th and 21st Streets, in the Chelsea area of Manhattan The Dish is open from 7 am until 1 am, seven days a week. Telephone at 212-352-9800.

No comments: