Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Farewell to Gerald R. Ford

I began my documentation of the Gerald R. Ford State Funeral in WDC on Saturday evening, 30 December 2006, when the body arrived via Constitution Avenue for a Lay in State at the US Captiol from Saturday night until Tuesday morning. At 9:30 am, 2 January, a funeral procession would proceed along Pennsylvania Avenue and pass the White House for a State Funeral Service at the National Cathedral. I concluded my documentaion, on Tuesday afternoon, 2 Janaury 2007, on the 7th Street SW Bridge over looking Waterside Drive and the Southwest Freeway as the body was transported to Andrews Air Force Base.

To view my collection of photos visit Gerald R. Ford State Funeral / WDC which may take a few days/weeks for me to complete since I took quite a few photos over the span of 4 days. Click above photo to view Gerald R. Ford Memorial site.

No comments: