Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hitchhiking All 50 States, Ian Krammer Stops In At Dupont Cicle

Hitchhiking across America with hopes of visiting all 50 states and writing about his experiences, Colorado State University graduate Ian Krammer stops in at Dupont Circle during his recent stay in Washington DC.

In the September 2010 AOL Travel article "How to Travel for (Almost) Free" by Jordan Simon which explores couchsurfing, in paragraph four, Ian says "I make a new friend in every town".

As I prepare this blog posting I am reminded of Justin Sailor who in September 2006, kicked off his year long Hometown Invasion Tour by Jeep.

Taken in connection with my ongoing Street Musicians (Buskers) 2011 series at Dupont Circle on Thursday morning, 28 April 2011, click the image to view my Ian Krammer (Hitchhiking All 50 States) photo album

No comments: