Monday, June 21, 2010

Tony Gallo's Photography Exhibit at the 18th Street Penn Camera

I first noticed a photography exhibition at the Penn Camera on 18th Street in NW Washington DC in late May 2010 when I stopped in to pick up a lens cover. While I did not take any photos of the Antoinette Charles exhibit it has stuck in my mind.

So when I returned to the Penn Camera at 1015 18th Street, NW, last Friday afternoon to purchase another lens cover for the second camera I inquired if I could photograph the current exhibition which features the work of Tony Gallo.

If you are interested in exhibiting your photography at a Penn Camera store contact them by email.

Click the image to view my Photography Exhibits at Penn Camera / 18th Street photo album which, at this time, only includes images of Tony Gallo's exhibition which will be on display from 1 - 30 June 2010.

No comments: