Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My "Spring Affair" Black Party 2010 Weekend Mix

A definate tribute to Frank G whose birthday is 20 March and to Robert Mapplethorpe whose image of me was featured on the 1987 Black Party poster invitation, my March 2010 "Spring Affair" dance mix features a 70's and 80's disco / gay circuit tracklist of songs that Frank, friends and I danced to during the early years of The Saint when it was located at the old Fillmore East.

Celebrating this weekend's Saint At Large Rites XXXI: The Black Party 2010 event in NYC as well Spring Equinox, click the cd cover to listen to and/or download the March 2010 "Spring Affair" music mix podcast.

Here are my March 2009 "Rise Above" Black Party mix and photo montage of my Some Hands photography exhibit from the 2006 Black Party event.

No comments: