Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My G40 Art Summit/Crystal City (WDC Artists - 8th Fl) video compilation

Though my March 2010 G40 Art Summit / Crystal City docu-project webpage is still under construction and there are more 17 March 2010 G40 Art Summit / Crystal City 8th Floor images to be uploaded click the image to the left to view my 17 March 2010 G40 Art Summit / Crystal City video compilation which shot on the 8th floor explores artists from the Washington DC metropolitan area.

On display from 1 - 31 March 2010, the exhibition was held on 5 floors of the Vornado Building at Plaza Five at 223 23rd Street, South, in Arlington VA with each floor highlighting artists from different areas of the country and world.

With a total of four visits on 4 different evenings, I began my documentation of this event on Wednesday, 17 March 2010 by first focusing on the 8th floor which highlighted artists mostly from the Washington DC metrotpolitan area.

Visit my March 2010 G40 Art Summit / Crystal City docu-project webpage to view photo albums of the three other visits that were made to floors 7, 6 and 5.

I did not capture the Lobby Level.

Mixed specifically for this project, "Distant Sounds", a new age mix created by Elvert Barnes Mixology featuring free music from the Unsigned Band Web site serves as background music for this video compilation.

No comments: