Sunday, March 28, 2010

DC Students' 2010 Cherry Blossom Poster Art Exhibit at Union Station

The 2010 National Cherry Blossom Festival annual Community Cherry Blossom Art Show at Union Station in NE Washington DC celebrates the creativity of DC Public and Charter School students whose artwork focuses on expressing how the cherry blossom trees in Washington DC spread the message of goodwill and friendship.

Experience their insight and view all competition entries including winners at the Union Station / West Hall from 21 March through 11 April 2010.

Shot during my Thursday evening, 25 March 2010 visit, click the image to view my 2010 Student Community Cherry Blossom Art Show photo album. Which may also be found by visiting my 2010 National Cherry Blossom Festival webpage.

Here is my 25 March 2010 video compilation of the exhibit.

And here are my 2009 and 2007 documentations of the annual Cherry Blossom Art Show.

No comments: