Tuesday, January 05, 2010

DJ Paulo's New Year 2010 "Tribal Romance" Mix

In a Newsletter dated Tuesday, 5 January 2010 DJ Paulo says ...

Happy New Year!

I want to thank everyone for their continued support-from those that have been there from the beginning to those that are just getting on the Paulo train :) This has been the best year DJ wise, I had the most amazing events from Work, Alegria and Pines party in the east coast, to my regular club gigs at Score, Hydrate, Parking and of course my residency Atlas/Reflex in Los Angeles. New Year's Eve Karmabeat and Atlas/Masterbeat this past weekend were off the charts ! I played several new things, some of which can be found on my new podcast below "TRIBAL ROMANCE".

This is a Club mix; more vocals (including my mix of Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance), chunky house grooves and of course a few of my mash ups I love to produce.

I think not having a track listing gives it some mystery so you never know what to expect :)

musically,
PAULO

Check out the DJ Paulo website or for additional dates and news visit DJ Paulo at Myspace.

No comments: