Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vote for Erick Wilund in NYC's Artists Wanted Photography Competition

One of my favorite and certainly most talented and best photographers on flickr, Eric Wilund, is one of the featured artists in the soon to end New American Art Boom Photography Competition at Artists Wanted.

Those who know me know that this is not something that I have ever taken lightly. However, Erick's work deserves such attention.

And, as detailed in the caption of this photo ... please VOTE FOR ERICK WILUND ... and click the 5th (far right) star to vote (below the photos, where it says "Rate this Portfolio"). Clicking any of the other stars will result in a lower rating. You can vote every 24 hours, so if you vote today, you can vote at the same time tomorrow and again on Friday. I know that this is a lot to ask, but voting ends at midnight on Friday and there is a special award for the most votes from the public.

I have little doubt that once you take a glance at his flickr site you're understand why I went out on a limb to ask something that I have ever asked of you before. And may will never ask again.

But, Erick Wilund and his photography is deservant of such attention!

No comments: