Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy 80th Birthday to my mother, Elsie Mae Barnes

Born 18 February 1926 at No Point Farm on St. Jeromes Neck Road in Dameron Maryland in the county St. Mary's County my mother celebrates her 80th birthday, 18 February 2007.

When, as a young girl, that she attended St. Peter's Claver Catholic School at the Cardinal Gibbons Institute my grandparents, Violet and Walter Biscoe would walk with her across the tobacco field and fruit orchard to St. Jeromes Creek where they would then transport her, by boat, to St. Inigoes.

On 29 November 1998 she and husband, Bernard Barnes, celebrated their 56th anniversary.

Happy 80th Birthday to the my mother, Elsie Barnes, who many say I am "the spittin' image of" .

Visit Wikipedia to learn more about births, deaths, and music in 1926. Or Brain History to learn about others' who celebrate 18 February as their birthday.

No comments: