Friday, October 06, 2006

Gift Trap Massive Play Weekend . 6 - 8 October 2006

In benefit of Right to Play, this weekend, 6 - 8 October, marks the GiFtTrap Massive Play Weekend which and because GiftTRAP is the game that keeps on giving, registered volunteers who send in pictures and testimonials from their events and who donate to Right to Play are eligible to win a fabulous $15,000 value prize, including five nights at B.C.’s beautiful Big White ski resort along with complimentary ski passes. Now that’s giving and receiving at it’s very best!

Should a coffee shop or a trustworthy individual be in need of a GiFt Trap board game for this weekend's lauuch, since two of my photographs are featured in the game, I just so happen to have one that I will donate for the purpose of this event. However, it must be returned to me afterwards. Contact me, Elvert Barnes.

No comments: