Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DC City Paper's 14 April 2011 article on Capital Bikeshare

Since picking my camera from Ritz Camera repair on 31 March 2011 one of my new foci has been of Capital Bikeshare which should not be confused with SmartBike DC which launched in the spring of 2008 and, according to 14 April 2011 City Paper / DC article by Lydia DePillis entitled Bikesharing is Bikecaring went defunct in October 2009.

After reading the article while waiting for my dentist to call me into his office this afternnon I now understand why so many Capital Bikeshare locations have popped up. While I will never be able to photograph them all it would be because I haven't tried.

Taken this afternoon at the P near 15th Street, NW, Washington DC location, next to Whole Foods Market, click the image to view my Capital Bikeshare photoset.

No comments: