Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Photographer Bill Travis' "Bodyscapes" Exhibit at DC's LGBT Center Thru 5 January 2011

In the continuation of my ongoing gay art series when en route to the Whitman Walker Clinic, yesterday afternoon, I stopped in at the DC Center for the LGBT Community on U Street to get a view of the Bill Travis "Bodyscapes" photography exhibit.

Having opened on Friday, 19 November 2010 and running through 5 January 2011, perhaps, my two favorite are this one. And this one.

For more information pertaining to the artist visit the Bill Travis Photography website.

The Center is located at 1318 U Street, NW, Washington DC.

When leaving, and in connection with my ongoing Windows of U Street series I made a point to get a few shots of the the Center's "Facing AIDS" World AIDS Day 2010 window display.

Click the image to view my Bodyscapes: The Art of Bill Travis / DC Center photo album.

No comments: