Tuesday, November 02, 2010

My "Memories" of Georgetown Walk / WDC Saturday, 9 October 2010 Video Project

Since 2006, I have often re-launched my ongoing "In The Fall Of The Year" docu-project with a ritual Labor Day Weekend or early October photo walk through Georgetown.

Unfortunately, since my camera was damaged during my 11 July 2010 documentation of Spain's FIFA victory celebration at Dupont Circle, this year, it was necessary for me to embark on a video walk as opposed to a photo walk.

Featuring a special trance mix, "Memories", that I created specifically for this project click the image for a 5 minute preview of my Memories of Georgetown Walk / WDC - Saturday, 9 October 2010 video project which focuses primarily on store windows along M Street in Georgetown. Which, again, is one of my many ongoing themes.

To view the entire almost 35 minute video project you will need to download the Veoh Web Player.

And, particularly, if you are into documentary projects that result in large video files I strongly suggest that you sign onto VEOH.

No comments: