Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NEM's Leonard Matlovich Memorial & DADT Protest at Congressional Cemetery

I began my documentation of the October 2009 National Equality March with the Leonard Matlovich Memorial & DADT Protest which took place on Saturday afternoon, 10 October 2009, at the Congressional Cemetery in SE Washington DC.

Though the photo album is still under construction, my documentation was as follows:

Visit my NEM Leonard Matlovich Memorial & DADT Protest - Congressional Cemetery - 10 October 2009 webpage to view the photo album as well as video footage that I shot of the event.

Spearheaded by Michael Bedwell of the Leonard Matlovich Memorial, the event was hosted in collaboration with Knights Out and Servicemembers Legal Defense Network.

And here is my October 2009 National Equality March (NEM) webpage.

No comments: