Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sharon Bridgforth: I'm facilitating in Chicago/Jomama Jones Album Release & more

Sharon Bridgforth's Newsletter dated Sunday, 20 September 2009 reads as follows:

Dear Ones

I hope that you had a wonderful summer/and are moving brightly into Fall. Thanks to the Alpert/Hedgebrook Award I spent a month at Hedgebrook Women Writers Colony this summer. I highly recommend Hedgebrook to all women writers interested in writer's colonies!! They are accepting applications until 9/25.

Currently, in Chicago ... I am proud to say that I am Fall 2009 Artist-In-Residence at Northwestern University, Performance Studies.

As her number one fan/I am happy to say that Jomama Jones is fixnta drop her long awaited Album "Lone Star"!! The release Par'tay/Concert will be in NYC 2/9/09.

Well thats what I have for the moment/more sooncome.

Happy Fall!
Thanks for your support!
with Joy and Appreciation

Sharon

Click the above banner to visit the Sharon Bridgforth blog.

No comments: