Monday, June 01, 2009

Milkmachine performance during Artomatic 2009 Opening Night

After witinessing Milkmachine's perform at last year's Artomatic Opening Night I was looking forward to their performance at the Artomatic 29 May 2009 Opening Night event.

Though I arrived in the middle of their act I was not disappointed.

Click the image to view my MILKMACHINE - Artomatic Opening Night - 29 May 2009 video complilation.

Images from the 29 May 2009 performance may be found at the MILKMACHINE album.

MILKMACHINE will be performing TONIGHT, at 9PM, at The Red & The Black Bar at 1212 H Street in NE Washington DC.

For more information visit the MILKMACHINE website.

Opening on Friday, 29 May Artomatic #10 runs through 5 July 2009 at 55 M Street in SE Washington DC.

Though sill under construction, here is my 10th Artomatic 2009 / WDC photoessay/webpage.

No comments: