Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Cherry 'Morning Music' Mix and Never Before Seen April 2000 MMOW Photos

In celebration of this weekend's Cherry Fund TASTE 4 LIFE in WDC click the image to the left to listen to my April 2009 CHERRY MORNING cloudcast. Featuring an eclectic mix of R&B, Electronica, Progressive, House and Disco music the 'morning mix' may would be heard early Sunday morning at 'the clubs' ...

Before heading out to the clubs this weekend, you may also enjoy other mixes from my podcast. In particular and for the purpose of Cherry Weekend ... RISE ABOVE (19 March 2009) or WHAT IS LOVE (7 March 2009) or I Feel Love (12 February 2009).

Also, in celebration of Cherry Weekend, I've just processed three rolls of Never Before Seen images from the April 2000 Millennium March on Washington for Equality.

Though still under construction, the rolls are identified as follows:

Here is my April 2000 MMOW Photos Never Before Seen / April 2008 Cherry Weekend photo montage featuring DJ Bryan Hughes' "In Search of the Sun" August 2007 morning / trance mix as background music.

No comments: