Monday, January 05, 2009

My "Put Your Hands Up / Obama" podcast

Having spent many months trying to find the best software for creating mp3's with crossfading functionality I am happy to say that I came across Virtual DJ.

And, as a result, spent the past two days creating my first mp3 mix. Sampling speeches of Barack Obama and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. with some of my favorite trance and house remixes, PUT YOUR HANDS UP / OBAMA, a tribute to Dr. King as well as in celebration of the Obama and Biden 20 January 2009 inauguration, will serve as background music for my "World to Obama ..." Message Board - Lincoln Memorial / WDC - 7 November 2008 photo montage project.

Which, if all goes well, should be realeased in time for Martin Luther King Day and not later than 20 January 2009.

Though, just launched, here is my Elvert Barnes Mixology podcast.

Click image to listen to PUT YOUR HANDS UP / OBAMA, a trance/house mix, sampled with excerpts from historic speeches by Barack Obama and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments: