Thursday, December 04, 2008

My "One Planet, Ours" (Cool Globes) Exhibit at US Botanic Garden featuring DJ Bryan Hughes "Zanzibar" Progressive Trance Mix

In the process of curating images for my 2009 New Year Greeting Cards project which may will feature images from my 2008 Public Art in Public Spaces collection this past week I finally put the final touches on my One Planet, Ours (Cool Globes) Exhibition - US Botanic Garden - WDC - 22 September 2008 video project by featuring San Francisco DJ Bryan Hughes' 2008 Progressive Trance mix, "Zanzibar" as background music.

In the process of a gradual shift from Flickr to Ipernity, here is my One Planet, Ours (Cool Globes) Exhibition - US Botanic Garden / WDC - 22 September 2008 album at Ipernity.

Click the image to view the video.

No comments: