Sunday, November 04, 2007

My WMATA photo featured in NIH / HIV Research Studies Metro Ad Campaign

When in August 2007 that the Creative Director at MMG, a patient recruitment and health communications company, requested permission to use one of my WMATA photos for a fall NIH ad campaign that while attempting to recruit clients for the NIH / HIV research studies programs the image(s) would highlight the fact that the NIH Medical Center Complex is very accessable to area residents via the Red Line I, of course said yes.

When documenting WMATA Billboard Displays and the WMATA in recent weeks I have observed several NIH / HIV Research Studies billboard displays, including one that features my 15 December 2005 Third Snow WMATA image.

And was please to see photo credit to Elvert Xavier Barnes at the lower left hand corner.

No comments: