Sunday, December 24, 2006

Looking for something new? Try Cowgirl Creamery!

I first reported on Cowgirl Creamery at Penn Quarter in September 2006 and wish now to attention to the artisan cheese shop in the launching of my new year's affirmation.

Though still contemplating a 2007 theme my 2006 mantra was "Out With the Old and In With New!" while New Beginnings was launched on 1 January 2005.

It is in the spirit of the New Year, 2007, that I wish to shed light on Cowgirl Creamery's Online Store.

Looking to try something new? Browse Cowgirl Creamery's Library of Cheese. Or create a custom cheese collection by calling 866.433.7834. Or visit Cowgirl Creamery at 919 F Street, NW, in the Penn Quarter area of Washington DC.

Click photo to access my ongoing Cowgirl Creamery/Penn Quarter photoset.

No comments: